Plastic Surgeon, Internist, Trauma Surgeon

Physicians Healthsource Inc
3328 Westbourne Dr
Cincinnati, OH 45248
513-922-2204
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  not very happy  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

Have been a patient for over a year. Have waited anywhere from 30min to well over an HOUR!Bounces all over the place and cannot stay on task. Trouble getting medications filled.

|  I wouldn't recommend this doctor.  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

The person said that he had to wait 20 minutes to see Dr. Schwarz, that is nothing. I drive an hour to see him and I have had to wait over an hour evertime for my appointments. Yes, this doctor knows his stuff, but he will treat you like crap if you don't do everything he wants you to do. Yes, he will text you, but more then half the time he doesn't respond. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. He is mean, rude, disorganized and always late...

|  Finally the Correct Diagnosis  |  show details
by C.S. Ann Arbor, MI on Mar 30th, 2011

Only negative was waiting 20minutes, but WOW! this doctor knows his medicine. I thought it was strange going from Plastic Surgeon to Addiction Medicine and ADHD expert, but it shows. Not only was he the first Dr to really understand my ADHD, but he figured out some other pain issues I had, and referred me to the right dr. The 20minute wait was worth it. And I can text him directly. It was like going to my regular doctor, my pain doctor and my psychiatrist in one visit!

|  First Dr who understood my pain  |  show details
by 43 yr mother of 3 on Oct 19th, 2010

Had to wait since others in waiting room; does psych(?) and pain on Friday and Monday in Ann Arbor. I guess addiction follows into both? He is the first Dr that was able to explain the different possibilities of my pain; and explained tests done by other Drs. It finally made sense. He texts; which all Drs should do now. Really Smart and talks so you can understand him.

|  Knows Everything  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2010

Sometimes the wait is long, but it's usually worth it; he spends so much time with us, and he just knows about everything. He figures things out that 5 yrs of doctors never talked to me about. He texts!! How cool - he is always availible and you can text him if you need a refill, or appointment. He actually cares about you and pushes you to get better; yet he doesn't treat you like crap if you slip, as long as your honest. Then he helps you so you don't do it again.

|  Long wait but worth it!  |  show details
by Eric T on Apr 12th, 2010

I have driven up to 1 hr to see him. I saw him through a practice; when he moved on, I asked to follow him. He said he couldn't recruit me, but I told him I wanted to. He has done more for me in 1 session than any Dr has in my life. Dr Schwarz just gets it and can explain it; like he knows me. Also helped me get in to see a specialist at U of M within a week, when they were booked for 2 months. He has extensive training.

|  Brilliant  |  show details
by Anonymous Brighton Hospital Patient on Oct 11th, 2009

Saved my life. Only Dr at Brighton that figured out my problems and explained them so I could understand.