A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel White is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel White, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. White has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Smithville Regional Hospital
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Allen White MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. White practice?
- Dr. Daniel White has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel White practices Surgery near La Grange, TX.
See La Grange Surgeons.