A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Aaron, Trauma Surgery, Shoulder & Elbow Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Aaron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Landmark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Aaron MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Daniel Aaron has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Aaron practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Pawtucket, RI.
See Pawtucket Orthopedic Surgeons, Pawtucket Sports Medicine Doctors, and Pawtucket Surgeons.