A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Abbis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Abbis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbis graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Abbis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Abbis DO is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Abbis practice?
- Dr. Daniel Abbis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Abbis practices Radiology near Nashua, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Nashua Radiologists.