A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Abesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Abesh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abesh
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abesh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 52 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Abesh graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abesh has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel C Abesh DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Abesh practice?
- Dr. Daniel Abesh has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Abesh practices Family Medicine near Turnersville, NJ.