Family Physicians

100 Kings Way E
Ste D6
Sewell, NJ 08080
856-256-7513
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Nicole on Jun 7th, 2013

Dr.Abesh definitely comes off as creepy behind the mask. His bedside manner is odd. While in the room with me had to stop and write scripts/ orders from the previous patient that he forgot when in with them. He did not really listen to me at all while asking questions. Also he seemed like a medication pusher. I have had success with the meds. I am on and he got out samples and had me switch. I have been trying to call and get my meds. switched back. Overall he really gave me a very uneasy feeling. I would not go back to this office again. The staff spent quite a bit of time complaining about other patients.

|  show details
by Cindy on Mar 23rd, 2013

I have been a patient for a number of years. His staff has changed a number of times and that makes it a little hard feel comfortable. But Dr Abesh has remained the same...except for the mask he wears. I understand during flu season, but during the summer ...even when your being seen for other that a sick visit...I really done see any need for it...and sometimes it feels alittle creepy! I feel he is a very caring doctor and I will remain being one of his patients ..mask and all!

|  not impressed  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2009

diagnosing skills leave something to be desired, history not thorough, a little strange

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 29th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I used Doctor Abesh as my primary physician for a number of years. I found him to be professional and thorough in his examinations. His easy...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com