A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Acevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Acevedo is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acevedo
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Acevedo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Christopher Acevedo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Acevedo practice?
- Dr. Daniel Acevedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Acevedo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Surgeons.