A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Acevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Acevedo is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Christopher Acevedo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Acevedo practice?
- Dr. Daniel Acevedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Acevedo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Orthopedic Surgeons.