A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Achtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Achtman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Achtman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Achtman graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Achtman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Seth Achtman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Achtman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Achtman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Achtman practices Dermatology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Dermatologists.