A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Adelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Adelberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Adelberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelberg graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adelberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Adelberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Adelberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Adelberg has 22 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Adelberg practices Ophthalmology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Yuma, AZ.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists.