A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Albo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Albo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Albo, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Albo graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo.
Dr. Albo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Albo MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Albo practice?
- Dr. Daniel Albo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Albo practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baytown, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.