Dr. Daniel Albrecht MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

June 10th, 2014
Not enough experience
His office is terrible, they couldn't send or prepare paperwork on time. he spent like 5 mins everytime I was there, minimal examination from his side, no new studies for a not so chronic condition and just PT that didn't improve my condition.

August 22nd, 2013
Arrogant, worst experience!
I had 2 visits with Dr. Albrect and it was 2 too many. His bedside manner is the worst I have ever experienced. I felt like he was judging me the whole time, basically accusing me of being a drug seeker when I hadn't even mentioned pain medication other than what I was already taking. He didn't listen to me at all, tried to prescribe me medication I was already taking, that were on the paperwork right in front of him. When he asked me questions and I needed a minute to think he treated me like I was stupid (I suffer from fibromyalgia and it affects my memory). I needed him to fill out paperwork for my employer and his receptionist told me it would be free the first time, after holding my time sensitive paperwork for 2 days they later called me to tell me it was $20 to do the paper work and that Dr. Albrect literally laughed in his receptionist face when she told him she advised me it would be free. In my second visit they charged me a copay which they hadn't before, at the time I didn't have the funds as I didn't expect a copay and I have been out of work for my disability. They tried to see if Dr. Would make an exception and he refused, and told me to reschedule when I had the money. I was able to call my mother to pay it which ended up being a waste of time and money. He spent 5 min not listening to me and telling me that the physical therapy he had sent me to was doing their job all wrong and that the next time I saw them I needed to have him call them. He is arrogant, pompous & does not care about anything but his patients money.

June 10th, 2013
Dr. Daniel Albrecht is so intelligent & kind. He really takes time with each patient, & makes me feel important & listened to. He is kind hearted & hardworking. I feel he is really dedicated to his work & patients.

September 29th, 2012
no knowlage no experiance
Dr. Daniel R. Albrecht is a young doctor with not a lot of experience , most of his patients are older disable people and because of that he has been dealing with people with existing pain and problem so he has a hard time diagnosing new younger patients he is very stabber on his founding and he cannot pinpoint multiple issue at the same time he is scare of second opinion or a shame of getting a second opinion he has had time dealing with work injury patients and its clear its the money or trust so its your decision to put your life and body to his hand believe me their lots of doctors who has more experience than him dont let him use you as his clinic RAT to gain experience with the cost of your life or disable you for a life. He will put you in heavy medication and sent you of to work not caring for you safety and fall down or accident as I said very stabber thats why he runs a private clinic with no other supervisor. I am a former patient of him and after months of his work on me no change so I saw another doctor and I am already feeling better the new doctor fond a complete deferent diagnostic and god thanks I left Dr. Daniel R. Albrecht before he disable me for life so me massage to you is to stay away from him and his clinic his a bad news.