A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Aldrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Aldrich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aldrich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aldrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Aldrich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldrich graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aldrich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Aldrich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Aldrich practice?
- Dr. Daniel Aldrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Aldrich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Surgeons.