A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Aldrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Aldrich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Aldrich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldrich graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aldrich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Aldrich MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Aldrich practice?
- Dr. Daniel Aldrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Aldrich practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Orthopedic Surgeons and Rockwall Sports Medicine Doctors.