Dr. Daniel Aldrich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Aldrich?

July 7th, 2017

Avoid this practice like your life depends on it!

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, GO TO THIS PRACTICE!! We took our 1 year old here after she sustained a small fracture after figuring out how to climb out of her crib. Dr. Aldrich did not evaluate her much before putting a cast on. On top of that, he didn’t check the splint that was put on prior to the cast…a few weeks later, once the cast was taken off, my daughter had a 1.5 inch wound on her heel because the splint was wrapped too tight. As though I wasn’t already distraught from hearing her scream in pain, Dr. Aldrich tells me that simply cleaning it and applying a cream will fix it and that it did not need to be addressed any further. Being an advocate for my child, I went and got a second opinion from our pediatrician who sent us immediately to Children’s Medical Center to have it addressed by the wound care department would told us that she needed wound care. I was livid! Had I not followed my instincts, my daughter would have later had an infection. My 1 year old daughter mind you! What added insult to injury was when I confronted Dr. Aldrich right after he took the cast off. Instead of showing some sympathy, he went on and on about his reputation in the community and blah blah blah. I could give a rat’s tail about your credentials and reputation when my toddler is in pain. This office packs their schedule and makes you wait well past your appt time, and then only spends 5 minutes seeing you. It’s disgusting and irresponsible as a practice. Save your money, time and well being and find another physician. I filed a complaint with the medical board because of this foolishness. No one should ever have to endure this!

May 24th, 2017

A+!!!!

Dr. Aldrich and his staff are the BEST!! They were very kind and attentive. I felt right at home. I first spoke with his assistant (Kasey I believe). She was very sweet asked me all the right questions. I then spoke with the doctor who reassured me everything was okay. Just a ankle sprain! Thank goodness. I would defiantly recommend him to anyone! Thanks so much!

June 7th, 2016

Not a people-person.

May 19th, 2016

Best thing I ever did was go see this doctor for cortisone in my knees. Been living in debilitating pain for six years, 2 days after injections, zero pain.

January 23rd, 2016

Long waits are the norm

My app'ts are always early in the day. Most of the time I'm the 2nd patient to sign in. Despite that fact, it is 45 minutes from the time I'm called back until the time I'm seen. I could see that happening late in the day or maybe once early in the day due to an unforeseen emergency, but how does one get so far behind when it's not even 9:30 yet? And he never apologizes for the time you've spent waiting. I keep going because of his expertise, btw.

May 13th, 2015

Dr. Aldrich is very polite and his nursing staff is very polite when I come in. They have shown me nothing but respect and I am very thankful for them.

April 23rd, 2015

No empathy, no results, worst Dr. ever.

Never got any results from complaints. I had and still have constant severe pain after total knee replacement, 9 months and no change.My pain was severe enough it made vomit for w months I lost ep lbs, I had to see another doctor for help for the vomiting.Then I had to see another doctor for the pain, she has been able to get it under control. Now I am seeing a specialist to try to get some results, of what is going on. Dr. Aldridge has refused to believe any thing is wrong, he has been of no help, he seems to have no empathy of any kind.

April 15th, 2015

pinky fracture

I came in with a broken pinky toe and did not have an appointment. The receptionist was kind of enough to fit me into their schedule and have the Dr. see me right away. Everyone was kind and took the time to answer all the questions I had.

February 27th, 2015

awful experience

First we waited over an hour for our appointment. waiting room was full. Several other patients said it is always like that. Front office was rude. Waited to get paperwork while they were chatting and texting about completey inappropriate subjects. I understand doctors get behind and waiting is a part of life but definitely normal here. Dr Aldrich barley looked at my or the issue i was having said I needed pain cream. Was in room less than 5 min. Medical assistant was very nice and informative. Had to make an emergency appointment because I had massive swelling and pain. The swelling went down the next day when i saw him. He glanced at it said it looks fine now. After that I was done. Not sure what his deal is but horrible care I received from him had two separate appointment spent about 5 minutes with him total if that. Had to find a new orthopedic doctor after wasting copays on him. Complete jerk the way he spoke to me.

February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Alderich repaired my rotor cusp a week after I went to get therapy , when I got there the therapist put me through a test to see have much movement I had without pain I did the routine and then was told I had all movements in my shoulder and without pain . The therapist said they couldn't help me . I would recommend Dr Aldrich to anybody Their Staff are VERY professional and a pleasure to do business with them Thank you

December 19th, 2014

Relief

Went in for knee injections. The last one lasted almost a year. I am please that they can avoid surgery in many cases.

April 22nd, 2014

Surgery went very well. Had no pain after the surgery and during physical therapy.