Dr. Daniel Aldrich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 7th, 2016
Not a people-person.

May 19th, 2016
Best thing I ever did was go see this doctor for cortisone in my knees. Been living in debilitating pain for six years, 2 days after injections, zero pain.

January 22nd, 2016
Long waits are the norm
My app'ts are always early in the day. Most of the time I'm the 2nd patient to sign in. Despite that fact, it is 45 minutes from the time I'm called back until the time I'm seen. I could see that happening late in the day or maybe once early in the day due to an unforeseen emergency, but how does one get so far behind when it's not even 9:30 yet? And he never apologizes for the time you've spent waiting. I keep going because of his expertise, btw.

May 13th, 2015
Dr. Aldrich is very polite and his nursing staff is very polite when I come in. They have shown me nothing but respect and I am very thankful for them.

April 23rd, 2015
No empathy, no results, worst Dr. ever.
Never got any results from complaints. I had and still have constant severe pain after total knee replacement, 9 months and no change.My pain was severe enough it made vomit for w months I lost ep lbs, I had to see another doctor for help for the vomiting.Then I had to see another doctor for the pain, she has been able to get it under control. Now I am seeing a specialist to try to get some results, of what is going on. Dr. Aldridge has refused to believe any thing is wrong, he has been of no help, he seems to have no empathy of any kind.

April 15th, 2015
pinky fracture
I came in with a broken pinky toe and did not have an appointment. The receptionist was kind of enough to fit me into their schedule and have the Dr. see me right away. Everyone was kind and took the time to answer all the questions I had.

February 26th, 2015
awful experience
First we waited over an hour for our appointment. waiting room was full. Several other patients said it is always like that. Front office was rude. Waited to get paperwork while they were chatting and texting about completey inappropriate subjects. I understand doctors get behind and waiting is a part of life but definitely normal here. Dr Aldrich barley looked at my or the issue i was having said I needed pain cream. Was in room less than 5 min. Medical assistant was very nice and informative. Had to make an emergency appointment because I had massive swelling and pain. The swelling went down the next day when i saw him. He glanced at it said it looks fine now. After that I was done. Not sure what his deal is but horrible care I received from him had two separate appointment spent about 5 minutes with him total if that. Had to find a new orthopedic doctor after wasting copays on him. Complete jerk the way he spoke to me.

February 2nd, 2015
Dr. Alderich repaired my rotor cusp a week after I went to get therapy , when I got there the therapist put me through a test to see have much movement I had without pain I did the routine and then was told I had all movements in my shoulder and without pain . The therapist said they couldn't help me . I would recommend Dr Aldrich to anybody Their Staff are VERY professional and a pleasure to do business with them Thank you

December 19th, 2014
Relief
Went in for knee injections. The last one lasted almost a year. I am please that they can avoid surgery in many cases.

April 22nd, 2014
Surgery went very well. Had no pain after the surgery and during physical therapy.

February 27th, 2014
Great Dr
Dr. was kind & courteous and spent what I felt was the appropriate amount of time diagnosing me & going over my issues. The staff was very friendly and helpful before and after my appointment

November 1st, 2013
N[A
I just remember Dr. Aldrich looking at me at the end of an initial appointment and saying, " I look forward to making you feel better." It gave the the feeling that he really cared about me as an individual and not just another gig. And he did make me feel better, much better. A complete hip replacement that was very successful and followed 90 days later with replacement of the other. I am a couple of weeks into the rehab process on that one and feeling great. I could go on and on about how much better my life is without the pain that I have endured for some time , but bottom line is that this guy does it right and cares about his patients. I highly reccommend him. The whole experience has been a positive one and I wouldn't think of going to anyone else for any future needs.