More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Alexander
Dr. Daniel Alexander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Geneva, NY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with Newark-Wayne Community Hospital, Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic and Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital. Dr. Alexander has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Alexander has the following 4 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Daniel Alexander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Geneva, NY.
Dr. Chibuikem Akamnonu
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics
Geneva, NY 0.36 mi9
Dr. Andrew Ritting
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Geneva, NY 0.36 mi10
Dr. James Mark
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Geneva, NY 0.36 mi31