Dr. Daniel Alexander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Alexander?

December 29th, 2016

Run as fast as you can!!!

Stay away from there! Worse doctor ever!

February 29th, 2016

Dont go there

Doctors were very kind to my mother. Xray tech-we called her Dracula. No smiles, no greeting, refused to assist my mother in any way, wouldn't speak up a little for her to hear. Totally rude. In the wrong business. Front staff also rude-accused me of lying about my mom's visit and unwilling to even let me leave a message for provider until I really raised a fuss. Doctors say they want to treat you like they would treat their mother. Overall mission not accomplished.

August 27th, 2015

August 20th, 2015

Dr. Alexander rushes you in every appointment. I feel as if I'm bothering him. He won't let you talk, all he wants is surgery won't see any other type of treatment.

June 19th, 2015

motorcycle man

Met Dr. Alexander through ER visit. He was outstanding. Excellent medical care. Wonderful personality. Very kind and caring. He gave me a new hip and a new shoulder four years ago. Excellent results with both. Dr. Alexander is on speed dial. :)

April 3rd, 2015

Suitable for basic medical needs

If the doctor does not have the desire or expertise to deal with the patient's issue, he should disclose that immediately upon viewing the xrays/MRI. Considerable time has been wasted, money spent out of pocket and all for naught. I felt like a number rather than a human being with real feelings and concerns. If you are looking for resolution to basic health issues, they provide adequate service. The scheduling staff gets you in for an appointment in record time. If you have anything beyond black and white, cut and dried medical issues, look elsewhere. I did not need to hear how many surgeries this doctor performs: quality outweighs quantity. My veterinarian has a better bedside manner.

March 13th, 2015

Prompt diagnosis, quick action, and excellent execution.

Pretty straight forward. As an athlete, I've had some minor work done to each knee. I appreciate the Dr's understanding of my issues, and the prompt action and recommendations they all provided. I have referred several friends and family members as a result.

March 4th, 2014

Extremely strange office. The young girls are not friendly and dont seem to care about any of the patients. The doctors make you feel like they are doing their job solely for the money and I felt as though I wasnt thoroughly listened to when voicing my concerns.

October 1st, 2013

orthopedic disaster

If a doctor is sooo great how on earth would he force you back to work after a work related injury a torn menicus, cyst that he won't talk about and a dislocation of a knee cap? How is this Dr sooo great?

September 5th, 2013

They've helped me and a few family/friends as we've dealt with sports/joint injuries and they have a great team.... they did a great job of explaining the treatment and options and were very attentive to progress and overall success. I recommended FLBJC to others wholeheartedly!!

September 3rd, 2013

Great experience for my family

September 3rd, 2013