Dr. Daniel Allen DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 7th, 2016
Awesome Dr. AND Staff
Just a couple of years ago every everything that could be wrong was wrong. High count on this and this and this. A few months later and all systems are in check. I have lost weight and have never felt better in the last few years. I feel better about myself than I can't remember. To Dr. Allen and the staff you guys are absolutely THE BEST *****

August 28th, 2016
(cheer) "Dr. Allen, he's our man. If he can't do it, no one can!!!)
It is interesting to be writing this review at this time. We were at the clinic just a few days ago, and just as we were leaving the parking lot, I looked at my husband and said "You know, when I see Dr. Allen it always feels like he REALLY cares about my well being. It was just a really wonderful feeling" He listens, he is concerned, has a great bedside manner, friendly and feels like your "Best Friend." He's a 5 star PLUS. I would recommend him to anyone!

June 3rd, 2016
The Greatest
I have been seeing Dr. Allen for a little over two years now. When choosing a new Physician I find out all I can about him/her and always seek a DO. The second Physician I went to after moving was Dr. Allen. From the beginning his friendly attitude and wealth of knowledge impressed me. Although doctors are on a tight schedule Dr. Allen has always treated me with consideration and given all the time needed for me to be comfortable with a diagnosis and treatment plan for whatever problem I was having. When he moved to the Middleton Clinic we went with him. He is one of the best doctor's I have had the pleasure of visiting.

April 8th, 2016
Dr. Allen
I saw Dr. Allen for the first time just a few days ago. Once his room his nurse was very friendly and efficient. When she left it was maybe 3 minutes when he came in. He listened to my complaints and new exactly how to treat my symptoms. 5 days later I feel much better. Great doctor!

March 7th, 2016
I've been a patient of Dr. Allen's for close to five years now. I was dismayed when he moved to the Middleton Clinic and my Insurer wanted to switch me to a different physician. I decided to follow him despite the longer drive. From the beginning of our relationship he has spent time with me, answered my many questions and listened carefully to my various medical complaints.( His sense of humor has also helped lighten up some more serious situations} Dr. Allen's suggestions and referrals have been appropriate as needed and I feel quite confident that I am receiving quality care.

January 29th, 2016
One of the best doctors I have visited.
Dr. Allen is one of the most caring doctors I have had the pleasure of working with. He is easy to talk to and listens. He seems to be able to know when I am hesitant to speak about something and encourages me to be open with him. I sometimes feel as if he is empathetic as he knows what I feel better than I do.

January 26th, 2016
Awesome Doctor and very nice office. Thank you and your friendly and professional office staff.

December 6th, 2015
When I called that morning to see if I could see someone I was told that I could come in at 11:30. I was there at 11:15 and was seen by Dr Allen in just a few minutes. He checked me over and the medicine he prescribed had me feeling better within 3 days. I'm hoping that the Middleton clinic and Dr Allen will be there for a very long time.

November 17th, 2015
Dr. Allen is a very good doctor and spends whatever time is necessary to do a checkup and answer any and all questions. Highly recommend as a family doctor.

February 6th, 2014
he is very easy to talk to .