Daniel Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Daniel Allen?

January 29th, 2017

A Most Excellent Doctor

It had been quite a while since I have seen Dr. Allen, but he and the staff treated me as if were yesterday. Dr. Allen is a good listener as well being excellent at what he does. I would recommend him and his wonderful staff to everyone.

January 27th, 2017

Awesome DOC!

One of the best I have ever been to

December 24th, 2016

Dr. Daniel Allen is my primary physician and his staff and assistants have always acted professionally and timely.

December 9th, 2016

I have been seeing Doctor Allen for several years now and I have always been impressed by how quickly he can identify health issues I am having and I believe there are several reasons for this. First of all Doctor Allen is highly intelligent which enables him to zero in on the issue very quickly, secondly he is very thorough in his exams, comparing results with prior exams, so he has the data to make the right call, and finally he asks questions, Doctor Allen cares enough to simply ask, how are things going and how are you feeling. For me, continuing to see Dr. Allen is a no brainer. I followed Dr. Allen from his previous location to the Middleton Clinic and if he were to leave Middleton I would follow him to his next location, if possible. I trust him that much to take care of the health issues that I have. I would recommend Doctor Allen to anyone and everyone!

October 12th, 2016

Best Doctor in Town!

October 7th, 2016

Awesome Dr. AND Staff

Just a couple of years ago every everything that could be wrong was wrong. High count on this and this and this. A few months later and all systems are in check. I have lost weight and have never felt better in the last few years. I feel better about myself than I can't remember. To Dr. Allen and the staff you guys are absolutely THE BEST *****

August 29th, 2016

(cheer) "Dr. Allen, he's our man. If he can't do it, no one can!!!)

It is interesting to be writing this review at this time. We were at the clinic just a few days ago, and just as we were leaving the parking lot, I looked at my husband and said "You know, when I see Dr. Allen it always feels like he REALLY cares about my well being. It was just a really wonderful feeling" He listens, he is concerned, has a great bedside manner, friendly and feels like your "Best Friend." He's a 5 star PLUS. I would recommend him to anyone!

June 3rd, 2016

The Greatest

I have been seeing Dr. Allen for a little over two years now. When choosing a new Physician I find out all I can about him/her and always seek a DO. The second Physician I went to after moving was Dr. Allen. From the beginning his friendly attitude and wealth of knowledge impressed me. Although doctors are on a tight schedule Dr. Allen has always treated me with consideration and given all the time needed for me to be comfortable with a diagnosis and treatment plan for whatever problem I was having. When he moved to the Middleton Clinic we went with him. He is one of the best doctor's I have had the pleasure of visiting.

April 8th, 2016

Dr. Allen

I saw Dr. Allen for the first time just a few days ago. Once his room his nurse was very friendly and efficient. When she left it was maybe 3 minutes when he came in. He listened to my complaints and new exactly how to treat my symptoms. 5 days later I feel much better. Great doctor!

March 7th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Allen's for close to five years now. I was dismayed when he moved to the Middleton Clinic and my Insurer wanted to switch me to a different physician. I decided to follow him despite the longer drive. From the beginning of our relationship he has spent time with me, answered my many questions and listened carefully to my various medical complaints.( His sense of humor has also helped lighten up some more serious situations} Dr. Allen's suggestions and referrals have been appropriate as needed and I feel quite confident that I am receiving quality care.

January 30th, 2016

One of the best doctors I have visited.

Dr. Allen is one of the most caring doctors I have had the pleasure of working with. He is easy to talk to and listens. He seems to be able to know when I am hesitant to speak about something and encourages me to be open with him. I sometimes feel as if he is empathetic as he knows what I feel better than I do.

January 27th, 2016

Awesome Doctor and very nice office. Thank you and your friendly and professional office staff.