A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Altman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Altman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Altman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel T Altman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Altman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Altman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Altman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.