A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Altman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Altman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Altman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Theodore Altman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Altman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Altman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Altman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Cranberry Twp, PA.
See Monroeville Surgeons.