A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Altman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Altman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Altman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Allegheny General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Altman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Altman practice?
Dr. Daniel Altman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Aliquippa, PA.
See Monroeville Surgeons.