Learn more about Dr. Daniel Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Altman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Altman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Altman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel T Altman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Altman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Altman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Altman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.