A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Alyea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Alyea is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alyea
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Alyea, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alyea graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Alyea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Anderson Hospital
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Peter Alyea MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Alyea practice?
- Dr. Daniel Alyea has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Alyea practices Anesthesiology near Ballwin, MO.
See Ballwin Anesthesiologists.