A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ambruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ambruso, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambruso graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ambruso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Rocco Ambruso MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Ambruso practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ambruso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ambruso practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Oncologists.