A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ambruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ambruso, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambruso graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ambruso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- The Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ambruso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Ambruso practice?
Dr. Daniel Ambruso practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Pediatric Specialists.