A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Anghel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Anghel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anghel
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Anghel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Anghel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anghel graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Anghel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- New Island Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Anghel MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Anghel practice?
- Dr. Daniel Anghel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Anghel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Hempstead, NY.
See East Meadow Internists and East Meadow Cardiologists.