A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Anghel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Anghel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anghel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anghel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Anghel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anghel graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Anghel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- New Island Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Anghel MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Anghel practice?
- Dr. Daniel Anghel has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Anghel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Internists and East Meadow Cardiologists.