Dr. Daniel Appelbaum MD Patient Reviews

November 24th, 2013
Professional and Good
He was patient, listened to my concerns, took action and followed up immediately. A great experience for a visit to a doctor!

July 17th, 2011
DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR
This doctor is terribly rude and extremely condescending. Made a mockery out of test results from other doctors concerns. Spoke to me as if I was a child making up how I was feeling. Told me I was fine and I don't have any "special disease". There are many doctors out there who care for their patients and DR. Applebaum is NOT one of them.

February 16th, 2011
Very caring.....never felt rushed
We recently moved to the area and had asked our friends for a recommendation. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased. Dr. Appelbaum gave us one of the most thorough exams we ever had. In fact, he detected a problem our prior doctor never mentioned. He took the time needed to review our past records in great detail, which we were very impressed with. He has great patient rapport and explains your problem and his approach in easy to understand language. We never felt rushed and we always feel that he is giving us his undivided attention. He is very well respected within the medical community. He has a very likable manner, but more importantly he is an excellent doctor. Our experience has been so positive, that we were compelled to write. We recommend Dr. Appelbaum to all our friends!!

January 25th, 2011
excellent experience. Has taken care of my family for years. Very thoughtful. Always returns phone calls. Thorough. Answers all questions. Methodical and up to date. Family loves him and he is always available if we need him.

June 17th, 2010
Just a number
After begging for a chest xray during my routine physical, I was denied. I was denied because "I was healthy". After explaining to the doctor that I was very tired he assured me that it was because I had a 6 month old. Even though I told him my son slept through the night and I was getting enough sleep. He assured me I was healthy only to call me the next day after I called to follow up on my bloodwork to tell me he now knows why I am so tired. I have an underactive thyroid. He told me he was calling me in a prescription and that he was running more tests. Never told me what tests. Never explained to me what the results meant. I guess my insurance doesn't pay enough for him to spend time explaining test results. Very impatient especially when I called the next day for him to go over the results. I would not recommend him nor would I go back to his office.