A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Applefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Applefield, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Applefield graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Applefield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Applefield MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Applefield practice?
- Dr. Daniel Applefield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Applefield practices Anesthesiology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Waterford, MI.
See Pontiac Anesthesiologists.