A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Arber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Arber, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Arber graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Arber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Arber practice?
Dr. Daniel Arber practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Pathologists and Stanford Hematologists.