A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Arndt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Arndt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Arndt, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intraoperative Monitoring
- Post-Traumatic Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Arndt graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arndt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Henry Arndt MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Arndt practice?
- Dr. Daniel Arndt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Arndt practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Saint Joseph, MI.
See Royal Oak Neurologists.