Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Attanasio
Dr. Daniel Attanasio, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Grafton, WI. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Attanasio is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital, Columbia St Mary's Women's Hospital and Aurora Medical Center Kenosha. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Attanasio has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Attanasio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grafton, WI.
Dr. Douglas Mcmanus
Grafton, WI 0.01 mi40
Dr. Richard Lusis
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Grafton, WI 0.01 mi17
Dr. John Feilbach
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Grafton, WI 0.01 mi26