Dr. Daniel Attanasio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Attanasio?

April 8th, 2016

Great Doctor! He values your opinions and really listens to your needs and concerns!

March 28th, 2013

Patient

Dr Attanacio is the first doctor I've ever needed. He is open to suggestions; Ex, He wanted to start me on insulin by way of needle but gave me a choice if I would follow his plan. So I went with pills and in three months I was almost back to normal. I have worked with doctors in a past life and this doctor is very good all around. He has taken the time to follow up with me since I have not seen him in around 9 months and its getting close to my 1 yr diognosis. Ask questions, he'll give it to you stright...

November 15th, 2012

First Appt.

I was looking for a new primary care physician. I went to see Dr. Attanasio and felt he didn't listen to me - didn't make eye contact - I felt rushed out. Will keep on looking.

March 28th, 2012

NEVER AGAIN

My new Dr. did history, exam, lab work. Had Med. Assist call me with 1 of 4 results, couldn't explain them. Tells me my appt. with Dr. for follow-up, lab explanation was canceled and I should go to a Specialist. No referral, transefered to reception, pick a Dr. Would never see him again.

February 8th, 2012