A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Aukerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Aukerman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Aukerman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Practice
Education & Awards
Dr. Aukerman graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Aukerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Chris Aukerman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Aukerman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Aukerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Aukerman practices Family Medicine near Westminster, MD.
See Westminster Family Physicians.