Dr. Daniel Avery MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Dublin, GA

3.1

March 23rd, 2012
Great Doc!
I would recommend Dr. Avery to everyone. He is friendly, and very good at listening. He worked me in at the last minute and I didn't have to wait a long time.

August 20th, 2010
Dr Avery review
I would not recommend this doctor. He is always too busy to talk on the phone. He doesnt seem to be able to look you in the eye while he talks to you in the examine, bedside manners are up for grabs, sometimes he is on and sometimes he is in another world. Maybe his private life is interferring, gossip in the building seems to say that, which leads to concerns about privacy issues, in my opinion. If the dr doesnt listen to the whole story how is he going to make a good judgement on needs? Also, this dr. seems to not understand that there are people in this world who cant just go out and get expensive tests so that its easier for him to do his job. Lost my job and the insurance with it, tried to explain that I cant afford everything like I did before. He just doesnt seem to remember from where he came from and what blue collar workers are dealing with. One last thing, I told him I was sleeping too much, he handed me happy pills because I must have been depressed. Isnt there maybe another issue? He didnt have the time to talk about it. I would not recommend him.