A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Axelrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Axelrod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Axelrod, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Axelrod graduated from University Of Antwerpen.
Dr. Axelrod has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Axelrod MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Axelrod practice?
- Dr. Daniel Axelrod has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Axelrod practices Internal Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists.