A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Azabache:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Azabache, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azabache graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima.
Dr. Azabache has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alpena General Hospital
- River Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azabache accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 33 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan