A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Azurin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Azurin, Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azurin graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Azurin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Azurin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Azurin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Azurin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Azurin practices Plastic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Coral Springs Surgeons and Coral Springs Pediatric Surgeons.