A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fisher is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fisher, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Fisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Care
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Billings Fisher MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Fisher practices Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.