A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fram, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fram graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Fram MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Fram practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Fram practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Cardiologists.