A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fram
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fram, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fram graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bruce Fram MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Fram practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fram has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Fram practices Cardiovascular Disease near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Cardiologists.