A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fram, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fram graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fram has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Fram practice?
Dr. Daniel Fram practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Cardiologists.