A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hurley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hurley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurley graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hurley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hurley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Hurley practice?
Dr. Daniel Hurley practices Otolaryngology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Minneapolis, MN.
See Tempe Otolaryngologists.