A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hurley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurley
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hurley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hurley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurley graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hurley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Brian Hurley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Hurley practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hurley has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hurley practices Otolaryngology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Otolaryngologists.