Overall Review

no change

December 3rd, 2013
Dr. Kessler was fantastic. My son immediately took to him and was comfortable speaking with him, which is very uncommon. My wife and I were both very impressed with how he handled our son as well as how he explained everything to us. We highly recommend Dr. Kessler.

August 21st, 2013
Excellent!
I went to see Dr. Kessler after reading the previous review on this website. It was spot on. Dr. Kessler took so much time with us and was very attentive to us. He really listened to me as the mom (something I haven't been that used to with other doctors). He was thorough and got on my 2 1/2 year old's level. He really paid attention to her and was highly observant. He had obviously read the questionaries I filled out prior to the appointment and knew my child's history well. He is excellent, excellent, excellent. If you are frustrated with differing opinions and so many people giving you advice, GO to Dr. Kessler. He is very clear and attentive. Wonderful wonderful doctor. We loved him!!!!!!!!! If I could give him 1000 stars I would!

April 8th, 2011
Dr. Kessler is amazing. I saw Jodi Meadows,NP at our first appt, but she was great too. It took me six months to be able to see him, but that is just because he is in demand, there are few developmental specialists in AZ, and autism is becoming more common. He spent well over an hour and a half during my appt speaking with me, and going over every single page within a 4 inch stack of papers what I would call a "bible". In that stack was all the information that Dr.Kessler has come to believe in over the 20 years he's been at AZ Child Study Center. There I had the opportunity to view all the resources, therapies, services available, articles, exerpts from books, recommendations that I need to better understand how to help my child. The dedication and passion I witnessed blew me away. I regret that the clinic is closing, and we have to find another Developmental specialist since Dr. Kessler will be setting up a private practice, but will only be able to accept out of network benefits or payments out of pocket.I am a 24 yr old mother of a 3 yr old boy recently diagnosed with autism.