Dr. Daniel Levy MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2016
great to find a doctor that listens ...compassionate and detail oriented in diagnosis...follow up almost immediate...you cannot do better!

May 14th, 2015
Excellent Patient Care
I have been a patient of Dr Levy's for years. I am a very active and healthy person who suffers from chronic headaches/migraines. This is a very debilitating and difficult condition to deal with and manage. After seeing a Neurologist a few years ago, who specialized in this disorder, I saw how close the two Doctors recommendations were, which boosted my confidence in his treatment. Dr Levy is excellent at listening and has never made me feel rushed. He is very accessible, and returns calls and emails promptly. I highly recommend him.

January 7th, 2015
he has a strong knowledge base, empathy, great listening skills, and is an awesome physician. I am blessed to have an attentive doctor and having nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Levy!!!!!! He is amazing.

June 5th, 2014
Great responder
It's amazing to find a doc that will personally (not his assistant) return your call in less than a half hour. This has been consistent true over the last 8-10 years. Very thoughtful.

February 3rd, 2014
Practice for Internal Medicine
My experience as a patient of Dr Levy's for the last few years, I have been extremely satisfied. I would recommend him as an internist. I am a Sr Citizen and have had many years of experience with a fine education from Columbia University Sch of Nursing.

November 30th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Levy for 5 yrs and he is the best. He is a quiet kind of guy that always takes the time to listen. Dr Levy takes the time to call and check on you even if he is off. Compasionate and kind, I have always felt secure in his care.

August 25th, 2011
head of school
Dr. Levy is knowledgeable, extremely professional and caring. He is easily the best family doctor I've ever met with. He has helped me on numerous occasions with a difficult but accurate diagnosis. I recommend him highly.

February 14th, 2011
He's a great and caring doctor. Couldnt ask for a better one.

April 14th, 2010
He is NOT an Infectious disease specialist
He is exactly what is wrong with doctors. He only relies on labcorp test results which do not test for all strains of bacteria. He also does not understand the difference between a clinical diagnosis and CDC criteria for reporting. The CDC specifically states that their criteria for a reportable illness should not be used as a DIAGNOSTIC tool by doctors. He is not investigative. If some idiot lab tech from labcorp didn't see it, then obviously they know what they are talking about. Give me a break, we don't go to doctors so they can read back what it says on lab results...we go to them when we don't know what is wrong with us and we are trying to figure it out. I had no idea it was so easy to be a doctor. "The lab says so and so....bye"

April 11th, 2010
Love this doctor and the practice. I wouldn't take my kids anywhere else.

September 13th, 2008
Dr. Levy actually thought about my case while I wasn't in his office. Enough said.

October 26th, 2016