A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel McCabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel McCabe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCabe
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. McCabe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel McCabe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCabe graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. McCabe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Burton McCabe MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. McCabe practice?
- Dr. Daniel McCabe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel McCabe practices Psychiatry near Hood River, OR.
See Hood River Psychiatrists.