A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Michael is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Michael, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Michael has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Michael MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Michael practice?
- Dr. Daniel Michael has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Michael practices Neurological Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Neurological Surgeons.