A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Root:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Root is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Root, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Root graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Root has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bryan Root MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Root practice?
- Dr. Daniel Root has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Root practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Critical Care Practitioners, and Portland Sleep Medicine Doctors.