A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Shapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Shapiro, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Shapiro MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Daniel Shapiro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Shapiro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Atlanta Endocrinologists.