Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Smith
Dr. Daniel Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerville, NJ, with another office in Somerset, NJ. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Management. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset and Saint Peter's University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Smith has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Daniel Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerville, NJ.
Dr. Sherif Sonbol
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Somerville, NJ 0.01 mi23
Dr. Stuart Kilstein
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Somerville, NJ 0.01 mi34
Dr. Qing Tai
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Somerville, NJ 0.01 mi15