Dr. Daniel Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Stewart?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Stewart?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2016

One of the best doctors I have had in regard to expertise, bedside manner, availability, respect for patient and ever so much more. His staff also are excellent and his office runs smoothly.

February 14th, 2015

excellent doctor and staff

Dr. Stewart performed Mohs surgery for a squamous cell carcinoma on the top of my foot. While it removed a fairly large area, there is barely any visible scar. He is an outstanding, very knowledgeable, surgeon. I would recommend his service to anyone in need and would not hesitate to return to his practice.

December 7th, 2011

Very caring, thorough, and skilled

Dr. Stewart did an amazing job with my Mohs surgery and stitching afterwards. He and his staff were very caring toward me and my husband, and did a great job putting us at ease on the morning of my surgery. Dr. Stewart clearly explained the procedure and what to expect. He took time to answer all my questions during the day. As I had been forwarned in the paperwork I received in the mail, it was a long day before my cancer was completely removed and I was stitched up, but I was well cared for the entire time. The waiting room was very comfortable, but I recommend bringing your own book to read. They do have a limited magazine selection. My scar looks so good that people do not even believe me when I tell them that I had surgery. I will definitely go back to Dr. Stewart the next time I have skin cancer.

December 14th, 2010

Great Doctor

Dr. Stewart did a great job diagnosing my skin cancer. He did a biopsy which was nearly painless and later did the surgery to take care of it. I healed with no problems. His staff is very helpful.

August 5th, 2009

Amazing!

Dr. Stewart is an outstanding physician. He takes time to answer my questions. I have had Mohs surgery for skin cancer with him several times and I can barely see my scars. My friends and family say that they can not even tell that I have had surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Stewart to anyone with skin cancer.

June 8th, 2017