A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sullivan, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sullivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Health Foundation
- Regional Med Ctr -Bayonet Poin, Hudson, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bruce Sullivan DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Sullivan practices Anesthesiology near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Anesthesiologists.