A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bacal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bacal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bacal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bacal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacal graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bacal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bacal MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Bacal practice?
- Dr. Daniel Bacal has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Bacal practices Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.