A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ball is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ball, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ball has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Webster Ball MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Ball practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ball has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ball practices Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.