A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ball is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ball, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Crohn Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ball has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ball accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Ball practice?
Dr. Daniel Ball practices Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.