A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ballard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ballard, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Ballard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Ballard MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Ballard practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ballard has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ballard practices Emergency Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Emergency Physicians.