Dr. Daniel Bandari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Bandari?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Bandari?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2015

My new favorite Dr.

March 20th, 2015

Caring and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend.

October 16th, 2013

Awesome!

I love this doctor and office! I can say, I have seen many doctors and offices. This place is by far the best! I, highly, recommend it to anyone who has the challenge of multiple sclerosis.

August 27th, 2013

Family Member

Dr. Banderi has been our MS Specialist for two years now and thank goodness for that. We met Dr. Banderi during a time of crisis and found him to be a man of decisive action. During this crisis Dr. Banderi guided us on what was happenning and put a plan of action together on what to do to get the crisis under some kind of control. We are still struggling from the efrects but feel at ease under Dr. Banderi's care. Ashley, his office assistant has been just a dream to have available in doing her best to accomodate all of our needs at the same time as supporting all of the needs of Dr. Banderi's other patients. Dr. Banderi and his staff have always conducted themselves very professionally and always with a caring attitude. We highly recommend them to anyone having a need for an MS specialist.

July 11th, 2013

WAS a great doctor

Very disappointed because he was a great caring & compassionate doctor, but has some of the reviews suggest, he let his popularity get to his head. His ego is way too big. He is dismissive with his patients as well as patients’ doctors that call him to partner in your care. He will only address one issue during one appointment, i.e., evaluation; consultation and nerve block are three separate visits.

April 13th, 2013

Supportive and Encouraging through the MS Journey

Dr. Bandari and his staff are incredible! Dr. Bandari always makes me feel that I am his only patient and he has all the time that I need to ask questions, get information, and offer me encouraging support. Ashley, his assistant, goes above and beyond to assist me in getting my prescriptions, work with the insurance company, and schedule appointments for all of my health needs, including tests and procedures outside of their office. My husband and I have the utmost confidence and respect for this professional and personal doctor.

April 6th, 2013

not reliable doc, biggest ego

Socially pleasant if you came to shmooze and smile, not to ask any questions + he will be watching the clock after 5 min.Seems to know MS but not board certified in neurology + from Carribean med school. Not the doctor who will be bothered with your problems or side effects or new MS attacks - will refer you to ER. Will not do any paperwork you need. Nurses are very rude, trying not to be bothered by patients, do not follow up on tests or lab results. The main goal of the whole team seems to be not to help but to get patients out of the office asap. Best luck if you choose to stick with all that!

March 3rd, 2013

Good to bad

He was a good doctor - caring, passionate, & overall, a good man. But after years of getting the accolades and spotlights, he has gone a bit hollywood on me. Now, he doesn't listen to me with care and dismisses my worries as if he wasn't interested hearing them. My biggest complaint is how difficult to actually see him. It takes a good 3~4 weeks to book an appointment - and when finally with him face to face, he tends to rush me out so that he can take more patients. Maybe he has gotten way too famous... or maybe he stopped caring for his patients. Whatever the case, I am very disappointed and will look elsewhere for help.

September 12th, 2012

Dr. Bandari is truly wonderful

I just had to come here and write about what a wonderful, attentive and kind physician that Dr. Bandari is. I am a new patient to him and he spent over an hour and a half with me talking through my symtpoms and test results thus far. He made me feel at ease and comfortable and that I have an advocate by myself through this journey. Feeling blessed.

August 8th, 2012

Efficient and professional, bEfficieut hardly compassionate

The "most compassionate doctor" category is highly overrated. He appears to know his subject and is fast and efficient. But he is not encouraging and does not give hope to patients, which is critical with a disease as hope destroying as MS.

July 24th, 2012

Ego

Dr. Bandari comes across as very caring, but when you have questions about symptoms he is not to be bothered.Follow up was terrible. He is very knowledgeable in the MS field, and I trust him as he does know what he is doing. Office staff is rude!!

December 11th, 2011