Dr. Daniel Barajas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 17th, 2015
Best Doctor!
I absolutely think he is the best gynecologist. I highly recommend him.

March 26th, 2015
Absolutely Best OB
Dr. Barajas has been my OB. For 15 years. He has been the best advocate for me. Always keeping my best interest first.From when I delivered My. Son at 27 weeks who only weighed 2.7 lbs and granted is now 14 and weighs 220. To recently that i had a miscarriage and didn't want to see the light of day. He was caring understanding and was just genuinely concerned and sad for me for my loss . I thank God He has Sent US A True Talented AND Overall Kind Hearted person. He truly doesn't know the impact he has on his patients. He definitely has met his calling. I recommend Dr. Barajas 110%.

March 25th, 2015
This Doctor seems he is dealing with pets. Absolutely no courteous manners. Front office girl needs to lighten up. Nurse copy my weight from CDL, never weighted me.

August 3rd, 2012
Excellent doctor, very caring and soft spoken, does not make you feel weird like some doctors do. I highly recommend Dr. Barajas!

March 5th, 2012
The BesT!
This doctor and his staff are all very caring. I have been taken care of by them with my 3 pregnancies and would have done nothing different! Awesome people, Awesome morals and very professional but homey service. Keep it up!

August 5th, 2011
dont go here
I was very dissapointed with Dr. Barajas,if you want a cold doctor that seems that someone is putting a gun to his head to work, then maybe you should go here. The only reason i didnt give hime 1 star is because they gave me free birth control. There is no doubt he has experience by the many baby pictures on the wall but i am defenitly switching as soon as possible. I am not pregnant but went in for extreme menstration problems, and just like my general doctor he too could not give me a difinitive answer and just dispened me birth control. After explaining to him that i did not want to be on birth control for a long time because of the health reasons that everybody seems to know, but this docotor! I told him that in the long run it affects you when you want to have kids and that it has shown to increase your chances of cancer; he looked at me as if i was crazy and told me he didnt know where i had read such things, and that they were wrong.However evryone from Dr. Oz to professionals on the Tyra show and even top universities have concluded that birth control does have the effects i explained to him. So if he is such an expert he should obviously know these facts and studies, so i didnt appreciate that he was not real with me in revealing information. Honesly go see someone else, preferably a girl obgyn because this man is not going to give u the right information and he does not make you feel comfortable. The only reason he has so many people is because the insurance refers you to this place!

April 12th, 2011
THE BEST DOCTOR
THIS DOCTOR IS THE BEST!!! HE DELIVERED BOTH OF MY CHILDREN I WILL NEVER SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HIM. VERY KIND AND THE STAFF AS WELL... WOULDN'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE... AND IN RESPONSE TO THE RUDE COMMENT BELOW ABOUT THE C/SECTION IF IT IS BIGGER ITS BECUZ IT'S YOUR SECOND BABY YOUR BIGGER!!!! ITS NOT THE DOCTOR'S FAULT... THIS IS THE BEST DOCTOR YOU WILL EVER FIND

December 2nd, 2010
Not again
I don't recommend barajas Unless you want a doctor who doesn't talk. And don't explain procedures. I came to him with my first kid and his brother Raymond ended up delivering my child, my c-section scar was low and small, I decided to come to him for my 2nd child and Daniel delivered my child and I regret coming to him, he made my scar much higher and longer, I know have a flap on my stomach, and I'm currently ln his office 3 weeks after and my ace still is painful and I've been waiting o see him for about 2 hours!!! Literally. Don't come here . I hope I can save somebodys stomach, and time!!!!!!!!

July 27th, 2009
If you want a doctor's office where you will have an easy time making an appointment and little waiting time, this is the place for you...as long as you don't care you are treated as a number, will be misdiagnosed and have unecessary surgery! After all is done, Dr. Barajas mumbles an "oops", but never even apologized for sending me to unecessary surgery! Additionally, he does not keep up on current medical practices and changes in the field. I would not reccomend him for the duration of you pregnancy, but if all you need is a pap, I would reccomned him.