A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Barbaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Barbaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbaro
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Barbaro, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbaro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barbaro has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Barbaro MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Barbaro practice?
- Dr. Daniel Barbaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Barbaro practices Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.