A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Barbaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Barbaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbaro
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Barbaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Barbaro, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbaro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barbaro has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Barbaro MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Barbaro practice?
- Dr. Daniel Barbaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Barbaro practices Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.