Dr. Daniel Barfield DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

May 2nd, 2013
I have been a patient of his for 4 years now and I would NEVER go anywhere else. He has always treated me not just as a patient but as a person. He has the most wonderful bedside manner and makes you feel at ease, I has to have a hysterectomy and he was helpful in answering all my questions and concerns and never once did I feel like or ever feel like my feelings and concerns were not important. His nurse is also very wonderful as well, If you want someone who treats you with respect and has your overall well being in mind he's the one I would suggest,

November 9th, 2012
Unprofessional
Dr. Barfield did my surgery 2 years ago. I went back to his office this morning for an appointment (had a friend with me) and was going to pay cash for my office visit. I wanted to see him about surgery and my situation. I was treated so rudely by BOTH the office manager and Dr. Barfield. They refused to hear anything I had to say. They asked us to LEAVE their office. My friend and I never had a chance to say a word as to WHY we were even there. We tried to explain, but was told a 2nd time to leave that we were criminally trespassing!!!! No explanination. How can a doctor be so cruel and rude when he has an oath to take care of people and a former patient of his???? They still do not even know why I was there (re:2nd opinion). My friend who was soley there for support for me, was dressed in a suit. The office manager asked him if he was a lawyer. If he was wearing overhauls..... would he be asked if he was a farmer??? What difference would that have made???? DR. BARFIELD - THIS IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL :(

March 5th, 2012
Is a good doctor
i love my new body.

November 8th, 2011
Dr.Barfield was recommended by my primary care physician,and I am very happy he did.Dr.Barfield made me feel at ease and comfortable in his presence.I am scheduled for surgery and although nervous about it,I am glad Dr.Barfield is going to be tho one doing it.

April 4th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr Barfield for a couple of years now. My experience from the office to having surgery has been 100% satisfaction. You are treated as a person and not a number. The nurses are wonderful and give u excellant care. He is THE BEST gynecologist I have ever been to and is on top of what needs to be done. He cautious, caring, and has a great personality. If you are needing surgery, he is the one to call!

December 30th, 2010
I couldn't ask for a better doctor than Dr. Barfield. He never rushes me and he always seems to care about what's going on with me. He expresses a real concern to get to the bottom of things when things are going on. I have went through a couple of doctors before him and left them because I didn't feel important enough. With Dr. Barfield that's not the case. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

September 29th, 2010
Dr. Barfield goes out of his way to help anyone. He is a very professional doctor and has very good bedside manners. I would recommend Dr. Barfield to anyone!